Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome Friends!

This is my random nonsense.
Today I will write a journal.
I went to the museum with Frick and Frack and they put on a show for  me. There were people everywhere, dancing, pointing, singing. That's right, it was all for me. While I was there, Itchy and Scratchy were making new friends at the you know what place. At the same time, the three st ooges broke into the other museum and hid presents all over the place. I've requested a treasure map multiple times to no avail.

I've been instructed to be senseless, so that is what this is. Also, I've been instructed to be positive. Because I am a Golden Retriever. Also, because we all get enough sucky stuff in this world, and I want this to be a place of refreshment and confusion. Does that m ake sense? And don't forget, I may always be a robot. So much for anyone knowing who I really am, myself included. Big frowny face.

No comments:

Post a Comment