Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Day After the Museum - Another Day of Nada, Zilch

Someone asked me what I did today so here is my answer. I woke up at 3 to pet the dogs while my mom took the other one out. Karma got the best of me and I couldn't get back to sleep until the dogs woke again, around 6. I finally woke while they were out galavanting. In class I worked on the Genogram of the Rich and Famous, for what purpose I have no idea. I have a bazillion other things on my mind and I'm nosey-ing into other people's family problems.

I went for a bike ride, got chased 2x by a small brown dog. I tried to pray on the way home and wasn't able - the psychologist put a voice in my head that said 'yes' when I tried to pray. They continue to make a mockery out of the bible and my relationship with God. I can't believe it. Scripture says nothing can separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus. So I guess that is true but I have no way of communicating with Him because God allowed other people to control my thoughts, even to this day. So Christians can go take a hike because they have no idea what I have been through.

When I saw all the divorces among the R and F, I was thinking who the heck cares about what I am contemplating doing. It seems so minor in comparison. Not that those people set out to have multiply spouses, and they can't control their spouses' choice to leave, but well stuff just happens in life.

They didn't let me eat enough all day. I have been hungry all day. I just wolfed down some cheese and garlic bagel chips but its not helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment