Thursday, February 10, 2011

No End In Sight

Making my mom take me to the supermarket on her wallet means there is no end in sight because now I (she, actually) can buy me tampons and saline solution. I've always thought the end MUST come now because of x, and it never has, and the new people want to keep doing the same thing to me. Is that how you treat a shattered person? Wow can't wait to meet you. Ha.

The bills haven't been paid in months, my cell phone is about to be turned off, my medical insurance will probably end any day, and I dread the daily mail because I am waiting for more writing from the bill people - where is your money?

None of this is worth it - I don't care what you say. Thanks for making me feel like a psychotic non mother by thinking a baby is waiting for me. What a joke. Solitary Confinement to motherhood?

I've been waiting for at least 7 years to explore new music, learn how to cook, and swim in a nice pool, among other things. And all I do is create genograms and complain, and act like a weirdo. And get terrorized via my parents and neighbors and strangers. Thank you so much!

And now they tell me I can't have a nice car because I will be livid if anyone makes snide remarks about my conspicuous consumption. Yeah budget this, you ever so evil minded arrogant controlling jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment