Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Prisoner

It was a movie, and it is real life. I am still in my cell. They don't have me chained to the wall but they control me in other ways. A virtual prison. It is prison because I lack freedom, and because they methodically leak torture unto me. They tell me to be positive, you know, glass half full, because no one wants to read depressing material. But this is my reality. And my brothers and sisters are either participating in the torture or ignoring it. So why wouldn't that be prison and torture? Especially when they tell me I am not allowed to harbor anything. At least in a real prison, you know your term, you know your schedule, you can make friends, and the guards don't pretend that they're doing you a favor.

Hopefully this will be all my whining. I want to make these posts interesting, you know, to satisfy their 'No Whining' indicative/imperative. But, they told me not to post any photos or videos disabled my computer. And this is quite ironic given what has been done to me with photos and videos. I want to entertain with these, and am forbidden, but many others had the freedom to hurt me with such mediums. They are tired of my complaining (and yes it shows by the wonderful glossy tx plan you execute on me and my family daily) but they don't let me be pleasant. Double bind much?

I am going to cuddle with my dog, but even he is a robot. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment